My initial post for this quarter was here. -- I spent one out of these 3 months with my hand in a brace, completely unable to sew so my progress will be minimal and finishes are nearly non existent.
- Continue to keep up with making bee blocks and make a few more kaleidoscope blocks for my quilt. -- I did manage to keep up with these and made about 10 more for my collection -- not finished and I should get the last of my bee mates blocks when I am queen again in September and October so maybe this will be a 4th quarter finish
- Complete the Blue Strings Quilt before Father's Day -- I did get the blocks made into a top but not basted or quilted. This is hopefully going to be finished by my dad's birthday in Mid July.
- Complete my Scrappy Trip Along Quilt -- nope, all the blocks are made and need arranging for assembly
- Complete Moda Modern Building Blocks -- nope -- I'm about a third of the way through the blocks
- Quilt the Medallion Quilt -- I attempted to quilt this one and ended up with a sprained hand so I'm considering sending it out for long arm quilting.
- Quilt Rush Hour -- nope
- complete the swap items for the swaps I've already committed to -- YES!!!
2. Stash Bash Sister Swap (due 4/23) -- completed -- a mini sew together was just one of the goodies that I made for her.
3. One Hour basket (June 5th) -- completed
4. Alison Glass Mini (due 6/15) -- completed
5. Viva La Villains (due 7/15) -- completed
- A tote bag for me to take to Stash Bash -- complete
- Make my Accuquilt Block -- a project for Stash Bash -- started at stash bash but not completed
- Lucky 21 -- nope
- All Squared UP -- nope
- Katie Spain Jewel Box Quilt -- started and the first step is ready for pressing
- Pixelated Heart with Cotton and Steele mini charm pack -- nope
- Mod POP or Metro Rings with the Quick Curves Ruler -- nope
- vintage mini quilt top -- nope
- Another Sew together bag and perhaps try my hand at making a larger one. -- made a sample for a LQS
- Jen Kingwell's State Fair -- nope
- Project for the Cat Nap fabric -- nope
- Tessellations -- I attended a workshop in June and am making good progress on the blocks
I have several more than this completed but being paper pieced it's tricky to put them on the wall.
- Quilted Seat Covers for my new 1994 Civic -- nope
- Pattern testing for The Littlest Thistle (Due 6/5) -- had to back out because of the hand injury
- Tula Pink's City Sampler -- planning to start in September
So out of my 29 goals, I managed to complete 8 things and made progress on 5 others. I am thinking that my goal for next quarter needs to be to simply move some of the WIP's to the finished pile and limit the number of things that I start new. I am already taking a break from swaps currently but I feel that I haven't shared a finish in quite some time so that is where my focus will be a I go forward in 2015.
Yeah, Ma, we need more sewing time. I miss hanging out with you in our room.
PS -- it's kind of a mess in here, we should do something about that too.