So in keeping with my tradition of linking up and setting unrealistic goals for my self I am once again linking up with Adrianne over on the windy side to see if my goals can become more reality in the next quarter.
Last Quarter I was able to accomplish 9 of my 27 goals -- most of these were swaps and I do have a few more of those coming up but I am really going to try and focus more on things I need to finish up and working on things that I want to this time around.
My carry over / started and ongoing goals are
- Continue to keep up with making bee blocks and make a few more kaleidoscope blocks for my quilt.
- Complete the Blue Strings Quilt before Father's Day
- Complete my Scrappy Trip Along Quilt
- Complete Moda Modern Building Blocks
- Quilt the Medallion Quilt (hello old friend -- currently my oldest UFO)
- Quilt Rush Hour
- complete the swap items for the swaps I've already committed to --
- Spring Fling Mini (due 4/21)
- Stash Bash Sister Swap (due 4/23)
- One Hour basket (June 5th)
- Alison Glass Mini (due 6/15)
- Viva La Villains (due 7/15)
- Harry Potter Mini (due September)
My new / not started goals are
- A tote bag for me -- to take to Stash Bash
- Make my Accuquilt Block -- a project for Stash Bash
- Swoon Quilt with Rock N Romance -- I will be starting this one at Stash Bash in a few short weeks.
- Make one of the 4 patterns from Lisa Alley that have been waiting patiently -- one or more of these may head with me to Stash Bash
- make an infinity scarf
- Lucky 21 is another project I will be starting at Stash Bash but it looks like things will go together quickly.
- All Squared UP
- Katie Spain Charm Project
- Pixelated Heart with Cotton and Steele mini charm pack
- Mod POP or Metro Rings with the Quick Curves Ruler
- vintage mini quilt top
- Another Mini Sew together bag and perhaps try my hand at making a larger one.
- Jen Kingwell's State Fair
- Project for the Cat Nap fabric
- Tessellations -- I am doing a workshop in June for this one so a completion on this quilt may be a little less than realistic at this time.
- Quilted Seat Covers for my new 1994 Civic
- Pattern testing for The Littlest Thistle (Due 6/5)
- Tula Pink's City Sampler -- After I finish up MMBB
Well at least we can see that I have reigned in on what projects I really want to work on this quarter (hahaha) -- 30 different things. Several of them have deadlines so I know that will be helpful and I am really excited to see what I can accomplish at Stash Bash later this month and throughout the quarter.