I went into the weekend with hope and anticipation that I was going to accomplish so many things but it seems to me that I ended up spinning my wheels.
I got some things accomplished ---
- I sewed one of my 80's swap projects completed and the other is about 30% done. I am stopping at the quilt shop this evening for some technical help which I think the answer will be applique.
- My Blooming flower is completed and washed -- but it's raining in NC so I will photograph it tomorrow.
- Blue Modern will get binding tonight to complete to take to the guild meeting tomorrow.
- Storm at Sea table runner is put together and quilted -- needs binding (Oh, how I loath binding).
- I started 6 mug rugs / pin cushions --- I haven't decided which they will be at this point. I have 2 I know will be mug rugs and the others could go either way at this point.
- Crochet critter parts are all ready for assembly -- maybe this afternoon. (2 hippos and an Owl are pending).
- No progress on the Zakka Swap but I did plan a layout and pulled the batting from my scraps.
- I also made another UFO -- I know I said I wasn't but in playing with the scraps and this new magazine I got -- I couldn't resist.
- I got another drawer fo fabrics more organized as well and transformed this into this
Not to bad for spinning my wheels. I need to determine if I am going to put boarders on the elephant parade quilt and that will be a quick finish as well. Much more to work on in the upcoming 3 weeks before the craft show and some display props that need repainting but I feel that it will all fall into place.
In other exciting news -- I have agreed to take over monitoring the traveling stash boxes and ensure that everybody knows where to look to grab a chance at getting one of these lovely boxes. Thanks for Sewingly Along for thinking of me to take on this endeavor. I do have a traveling box coming soon and will hopefully be posting about it later this week.
Happy Quilting Everyone and that's the dish for now.