Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How you doin?

I read other bloggs frequently and it amazes me how much some of you guys can get finished in a week. I was catching up on my reading this morning and came across http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/ and she posed the question, what's on your to do list -- so here goes.
In the next 2 days I need to get the background blocks finished for my paper piecing quilt -- I have been a little lazy on this one the weekend and always like to go to class prepared. I did get the final(ish) layout drawn out last night to include all my elements now I just need to cut the blocks to prepare for including the sashing (latice) to put hte top together.

 Before this weekend I would also like to at least pin several of my UFO's so that I can work on the quilting this weekened. I have 2 charity tops waiting and another quilt top that needs to be sandwiched

I feel insprired by that first top that way poasted in the above blog and think that this would be an excelent use of some of the other blocks that I was provided by my guild. This is what I love about blogging -- all the inspiration I find from other great quilters (enought ot add in another UFO).

Looks like I better get a move on and head off to work. Happy quilting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is difficult to get a lot done when you work and have other things to do also. Geez, I' retired and still don't get nearly as much stuff made as others do. So just keep at it and something will get done!

    ReplyDelete