Monday, January 14, 2013

Easy Peasy

So small update -- I have started the paper piecing process using pink and purples from my scrap bin and I think things are starting out well. I have been down with a sinus infection so I am not as far along in getting my blocks together as I had hoped but I have been able to get 7 blocks worth of petals completed -- that's 56 petals. Here are some of the inital picures but keep in mind most of them are not trimed and they have not been sorted out for best grouping. I have plenty more to work on but I think this is a good start
 
Here are some small projects I found in my stash bin that I have been putting together recently. I found all these pieces in my scrap bin.
 
Looks like at this pace i should be able to get most of my quilting goals completed this year.

2 comments:

  1. Pace yourself, girl! All these are great. My quilting goal is to keep no UFOs! So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those look like 3D in the photos. Very nice. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete