So small update -- I have started the paper piecing process using pink and purples from my scrap bin and I think things are starting out well. I have been down with a sinus infection so I am not as far along in getting my blocks together as I had hoped but I have been able to get 7 blocks worth of petals completed -- that's 56 petals. Here are some of the inital picures but keep in mind most of them are not trimed and they have not been sorted out for best grouping. I have plenty more to work on but I think this is a good start
Here are some small projects I found in my stash bin that I have been putting together recently. I found all these pieces in my scrap bin.
Looks like at this pace i should be able to get most of my quilting goals completed this year.