I did my research and discovered that Rebecca's likes
- brights -- turquoise, mango, Daffodil & lime
- dots and stripes
- bold and eye catching designs
- Favorite fabrics -- Kaffe Paperweight, Heath in Black, Michael Miller dumb dot, Allison Glass Sunprint.
- Favorite Designers -- Sarah Fielke and Jen Kingwell
- Dislikes -- brown and most other colors of green
After telling some of my quilty friends about the minis and the story behind them, they felt compelled to do something for her as well. My friend Teri and Rebecca have such similar taste in things that she brought me a stack of fabrics to make this project.
I've narrowed the project down to the clam shells because it captured the fabrics the best and I had been anticipating using my clam shell die for some time.
Ready to go
another beauty shot -- I wish that the sun had been out more to really capture the colors.I do love this function of my iPhone -- seeing the project in many different ways.
the back reads -- from one fabric floozy to another .. much love.
So I finally got word back that it arrived safely to the other side of the world and she loves it -- I love surprising someone so deserving.