Friday, May 2, 2014

April -- Gypsy Wife Link UP

Linking up my blocks for the Gypsy Wife Quilt this month. The Courthouse blocks were fun ones to help showcase some of those horded fabrics. I am only half loving the heart block -- I think I should have gone with a different fabric combo on this one. I'd really like to get the design wall cleared off this weekend so that I can start assembly soon. 

How's everyone else doing on the Gypsy Wife Quilt Along? I know there are some real beauties coming along. 

3 comments:

  1. Great progress! This is going to be sew awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little bunny. :) I like your fussy cut blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun with the fussy cuts in the centre :D (I did one with an owl in the middle -- couldn't resist!)

    I love seeing how different everyone's blocks are. There's just so much variation.

    ReplyDelete