I decided that this was also a good place to list my goals for the month -- since I can keep in on the wall behind my machine and as a constant reminder of things I should be working on instead of starting new projects and continuing the cycle of always feeling behind.
My goals for this month are (but not limited to)
- keep up with my 3 linky projects -- lazy Sunday QAL, Star light star bright QAL, Gypsy wife QAL
- complete the blocks for the 2013 Block of the month -- apparently I have lost momentum for this project and need to force myself to get this done.
- finish binding 2013 Block of the Week -- it's attached but not turned
- quilt at least 3 of the quilts I basted this past weekend -- these may wait till after I take the feathers class
- Scout and free motion feather classes
- continue fabric fast -- no buying and purging out
- apron project for MIL
- One very special project -- VSP
I am using this as a way to see how much time I quilt, so each day I write this is before I shut off the machine and so far I have over an hour in each day. Last night I got the top pieced on the Lazy Sunday and started making backing. I thought I may need to buy backing but the hubs looked in the drawer and found something I had overlooked.
Stay tuned for the top reveal later this week.
Happy Quilting everyone.