I did make one small purchase this month -- 2 yards of Konna Espresso for my scout class. A solid, which I have already put to use so I'm within my parameters and feel pretty good about things right now.
I had a great deal more fabric come into my life -- Teri brought me some and then so did my quilt mama Brenda (the pic below are just from her). I Love them!!
I really, really gotta sort these out and make plans for them soon to help regain surface area in my craft room.
I have also been making progress on my Library project challenges -- where we try to actually make something from that pile of beautiful books and patterns that all us crafters collect.
Strip search -- finished
Lazy Sunday -- Finished
Scout Quilt -- after 3 classes -- top completed and the back is nearly finished.
Up next will be another project from the Jelly roll book -- fabric pulled and ready to start.
Gypsy Wife -- doing this as a QAL -- monthly goals have not been met at this time but I am hoping to knock these blocks out tomorrow or by the end of the week (for another link up). I do have all my fabric pulled together and ready to go .
My goals for March are
- COMPLETE BOM blocks -- like for real this time, ideally I want to finish the quilt top
- Quilt the 2 basted quilts and get these in the finished pile
- Mom's apron needs embroidering and assembly
- continue on with Gypsy Wife QAL
- Project for Rebecca
- Star Along project -- deadline is the end of March
- work on Scout Quilt -- maybe finish
- Projects from Library Project goals
- Start something from quilt wish list
- put away the donated fabrics and continue with the purge, using stash and non buying