Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Library Project
































In conjunction with the Fabriholics Anonymous Challenge I have also decided to join in with the library challenge quilt along  hosted by Chezzetcook Modern Quilts  in which we put those lovely books and patterns to use in the upcoming year. 


Here are the basics 

  • dig out some of those quilt books, patterns and magazines and pick out projects that you would like to finish in the upcoming year (the number is up to you)
  • there will be a monthly link up party to talk about your progress -- the end of the year will be a big link up party
    • the first link up is Jan 17th -- to discuss the projects and books you have in mind
For me this was a no brainier because I was planning to incorporate this in with the other challenge anyway, so hop on over to Chezzetcook Modern Quilts for more info and take the challenge for yourself. 

My list of books and projects includes these 2 beauties that I got for Christmas 
A project that the guild wants to do together 
and several from the other books -- just waiting on my bookcase. The top shelf has a pile of quilt mags on it, the 2nd shelf has patterns printed from online and tutorials and the 3rd shelf is all my current books and that owl box is full of patterns. 
So I think that in the next 2 weeks I will be pulling these out and taking a closer look at what I want to include in the link up -- I don't think I'll be short on options. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan, to look through and plan which one. I might have to pull out my books and take a look myself, but for another reason.

    ReplyDelete