Monday, January 2, 2017

4th Quarter 2016 wrap up and 2016 by the numbers

In wrapping up 2016 it's always nice to look back and see what all I was able to accomplish this year -- so here are the numbers. 

Quilts -- 10
Swaps / Mini Quilts -- 8 
Pouches and Bags -- 8
Bee Blocks / Charity Blocks -- 118

Stash Decrease by 102 yards

This is also a good time to link up for the quarterly goals. I was able to complete 2 of my goals -- not great but ok. 
2016 button 250 best

I completed my coworkers t shirt quilt

The Kate Spain Epic Christmas quilt is also completed. 


My other goals and projects will be carried over into 2017. I'm plan on continuing to link up with the Finish A Long but I'll also be linking up with All People Quilt -- I've got my lists ready to go and I hope that means focusing on some of these older projects and knocking them off the list.  


All these projects are still in the works 
-- 1st year clothing quilt for McKinley -- need assembly, basting, quilting, embellishing and binding
--BOM quilt from Sewingly Yours needs quilting and binding. 
--KS bonus jewel box needs to be quilted and bound.
-- Weekender Bag as part of the sew a long -- still in this state. 
-- tessellations -- still 25 blocks to be put together 
-- Moda Modern Building Blocks -- I'm going to make an abbreviated version of this one
-- Lucky 21

I hope 2017 is full of completions for me and more motivation while sewing. 

1 comment: