I'm also hoping to stay focused with a monthly goal set out by American Patchwork and Quilting. I've linked up these fun lists with that resolution challenge. I made a list of current UFO's, projects I'd like to start and another that is things that have deadlines or are ongoing.
I currently have 14 projects that are needing attention and 12 others that are pending being started so why not aim high on the goals.
Things that have deadlines
- Eevee Pillow / Pattern Test (ASAP)
- Pink Swap (Feb)
- Elephant Quilt for Mallory (April)
- Jewel Box Throw (April)
- McKinley's Quilt (ASAP)
Things in Progress
- MODA Modern Building Blocks
- Lucky 21
- Weekender Bag
- Swiss Cross Quilt
- 2016 Block of the Month
- 2016 Traveling Quilt (will return to me in March)
- Triple Block Bee (January Queen)
- 12 Scrap Bins -- one of each color for my scrap sorting, I'm thinking of making this my scrap challenge each month to link up with SoScrappy
Things I might start this quarter
- Swoon -- There is a quilt along starting soon.
- Jen Kingwell Pillow
- All Squared UP
- Plus Side
- Broken Herringbone
- Crafty Carrier
- AMH Scrappy quilt
- Botanics Pendant Quilt
- DJ Jelly Roll
- Granma's Surprise
- Kitten Quilt -- this may be another scrappy project
So as you can see I have plenty to keep me busy if the weather turns bad in NC in the next few months. I'm not planning to hook up with many swaps this year so that I can focus on the projects at hand and really work on decreasing my stash this year (it's gotten a little out of hand). I know later on in the year my craft room is going to be revamped again because there is need for some different furniture in there to be a better use of the space.
My 100 Days goals this year are
- keep up with the ongoing challenges above
- have 5 completions in 100 days
- Rehome my scrapbook supplies to someone that will use them -- I did this with my beads last year and it was really freeing.