Friday, July 15, 2016

Piggy Bank Challenge



I'm going to link up with Val for her 4th annual Piggy Bank Challenge 
Click the picture to read more!
This will be my 3rd year linking up and I have done pretty well in the past. I'm going to be using my same cookie jar for storing my funds and hope to surpass my savings from last year. I have a few quilt orders that people are thinking about placing and this always boosts the savings fund. 
 -- but who knows since Quiltcon is in February and my savings may be going toward that trip. 

This year I'm really hoping a move is in the plans so these savings could be the beginning of redesigning a new sewing space or perhaps a new sewing desk with a lift, or maybe a Tv in the sewing room. 

Thanks Val for hosting this fun challenge and I can't wait to see how well everyone does at cash in. 

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! SOunds like you have a lot to look forward to! Happy Savings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Have you decided your spurge? I hope so! Mark you calendar as we count, post and link our piggy bank savings on July 6th!!! :) :)

      Delete
  2. a piggy bank challenge - this sounds like something my husband would like me to do!

    ReplyDelete