1. finish up the Stash Bash Revamp project -- I came so close to finishing it last quarter.
4. I still have the Scrappy Cross roads in my basted pile
5. the spell bound quilt is currently in the process of being quilted
6. I hope to get back to tessellations and finish up the other half of the blocks to start planning a layout.
8. Swoon is still on my want to make list and I am thinking about changing up my initial plan and incorporate a solid for the diamonds in with all the prints from Rock N Romance
9. Moda Modern is still hanging around and it's looking more like it will be an abridged version of this huge quilt -- I have about 1/2 of the blocks completed.
11. My sister has requested a cross quilt that she saw online -- no pattern for this one, just the image so that should be fun.
14. Sew together pouch as an angel gift
15. Kate Spain Christmas Spectacular quilt -- North Woods comes out in June, so really this is a 3rd qtr goal but I could go ahead and start sewing all those HST that this project will entail.
16. I want to start working on the bag pattern I got for Christmas
17. I will be making a first year clothes quilt for a little girl, whose mom really loved the one that I made for her brother.
18. I've been wanting to make a large star quilt and love how quickly the Moda Love star goes together.
As an extra, I am sure there will be a swap or gifted item needed at some time this quarter to distract my attention .
Eighteen projects, that's not to bad. Some are far more likely than others but I am still working on my goals for the year to purge out more stash than I bring in and several of these projects should make a sizable difference. I'm also working on bee blocks every month and one block of the month project.