I'm linking up my finishes over with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle and there are so many other great projects being lined up so I encourage everyone to go check it out.
Here is an updated version of my initial goal list posting with all the things that I managed to complete being marked off... there's plenty to carry over and even a few new projects that I will be adding if she does it again next qtr.
- Medallion quilt that I am pattern testing -- I worked on this one last weekend and I am about a quarter done with the top at this time (this is Lovelea Design's original) -- top is completed and it's basted by not quilted
I want to get my Gypsy Wife quilted-- DONE finish up a pair of charity quilts that I got parts for at the guild yard sale-- Done and Done I want to get my spider webs quilt quilted and hung up in my office-- DONE I'm participating in the Sister Thing Swap again this year so this is a must. due 9/1-- done Mason's quilt -- commission project due 9/16-- done Halloween Quilt -- Commission project due 10/7-- done Mom's Apron project due 9/7-- done Guild pillow swap project due 9/26-- done Kitty Mini Swap Items due 10/2-- done (not blogged yet) Happy Unicorn Swap Item due 10/30-- done (not blogged yet)
- Rush Hour Blog Hop due 9/30 -- top done not quilted
- bible studies quilt -- not touched
- Taffy quilt in Parisville
- Swoon Quilt with Rock N Romance
- Large Star Quilt
- project with my Cat Nap fabric
- city sampler -- you know cause I'm a wild woman