Our guild is participating in the Michael Miller Challenge this year and these were the challenge fabrics (except our circles fabric was orange not green). I wasn't in the guild last year in time to participate, but I did see all the wonderful projects everyone made and I knew if we did it this year I was in.
After several initial ideas and changing my mind-- only to go back to my first idea, I finished up my project last weekend. I'm calling it "Organic Vines"
I used the go baby again for the triangles and borrowed an accucutter for the hexagons. I knew I didn't want to have to bind this one so I did a stitch and flip so that I would maintain the shape. I then quilted around the outside for structure and quilted it up using free form triangles. I am not great at "straight line" quilting so my triangles are more organic in shape.