Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Travel Pillow Reveal

So this weekend I did get in a little sewing, I caught up again on my block of the week blocks -- 17 more to be released and then it will be time to sew them all together. 
I also managed to finish up the travel pillow swap item for Kim (sorry Kelly and Teri -- I know you were looking awfully hard at it as well). She loves birds, aqua and grey but her sewing studio is mostly black, white and lime green so I put together this little addition for her. 
Then I worked some quilting magic on it. 
I stitched her last name on the side as an added touch but think I should have used a different color thread to get it to show up more. 
I wish I had taken more pictures of the others that were swapped because they were all awesome and in the excitement I even forgot to take a picture of my pillow I received (coming later this week). 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! This looks perfect! You did a great job on the paper piecing and your quilting. I bet Kim was very pleased!

    ReplyDelete