In this corner we have "Jim's Quilt" a commission project at a mere 85 inches by 92 inches. Now that main fabric is not nearly that pink but I am pleased with how it turned out and know that they are going to love it.
I'm not a hand binder (I know -- GASP, I have broken some form of quilting law) but I had been machine binding where I sew to the front and flip to the back and then attach from the front, meaning I have no idea where my edge was so sometimes I missed the edge all together or there was a lot of binding hanging loose. This time I decided to sew to the back and flip to the front this time and it worked out much better for me. I figure I have all those decorative stitches I paid for I might as well use them (this was a real light bulb moment for me folks).
And in the opposing corner we (finally) have "City Scape" measuring a whopping 100 inches by 110 inches. This was the project I made in my paper piecing class I started in January and I simply love the way it turned out. There are of course things I would add to this quilt if I appliqued like leaves on the tree or a kitty resting on the sidewalk -- maybe one day.
Here's the improve pieced back -- I think it looks like a flower garden if you were looking through old windows, glass block or even curtains because nothing has definition like on the front.