I also completed my Block of the Week and am looking forward to the next few weeks because the remainder of the blocks should be coming out.
I have an upcoming event this weekend and don't know that I am really prepared for it because there are always a million other things that you wish you would have gotten around to but just didn't, for me the big thing here was making some pouches or a few more throw quilts. I think for this event I will try focusing on getting more commission work -- making things that I know I will see a return on rather than grasping at straws for what may sell. I've got some cute crates that the hubbs painted up for me to display fabrics in (similar to these but mine are now sparkly black).
This is going to be my only big event in October because I will be doing a few of the AFAS Sundays in Winston during the month and a Guild retreat later in the month. My goal list for October is growing and I hope most of it is obtainable.
- Kate Spain Charm swap -- hosted by Michelle @ Quilts from my Crayon Box , I signed up for 2 slots which means cutting 4 fabrics into charms.
- Pillow cases for guild -- I want to make about 10 (3 done)
- Complete 2 more charity quilts -- tops are nearly ready
- Keep up with Block of the Week and start putting together the rows -- right now I only have one to complete but there are 15 more in the quilt to be released in the upcoming weeks
- Complete Tshirt commission quilt -- due in December
- Make Kitchen Aid Cover for MIL
- Complete Star Wars Quilt
7 goals not that shabby -- Let's see where the month take us. Happy Quilting everyone.