Wednesday, September 13, 2017

August -- was kind of a blur

August started out with the 9th anniversary to my husband. We usually take some time off to celebrate and this year we just decided to do some local things and a day trip to Asheville. I also made a trip to Pineapple fabrics -- they are only open to the public a few times a year and this was a great trip for me to get backings and a fill in things. 

Sewing this month consisted of bee blocks 

A traveling quilt for the awesome @Seydonamade -- I added the heart and geese section at the bottom

Getting 3 of my quilts back from Charlene @thecottonfarmfabrics , means that soon I will have some finishes to share. 

a Pattern test of Boba Fett for @radioactive_Squirrel

and a wonderful girls weekend that consisted of much sewing, laughter and good food. 

1 comment: