Wednesday, September 27, 2017

3rd Quarter Accomplishments

At the beginning of this quarter I linked up with 25 ambitious goals for the quarterly finish a long. I completed 4 and made some progress on 7 others. 

Completed

Patchwork Swoon -- Complete 
Guild mini quilt swap with Houston guild -- Complete 
Lucky 21 -- Complete
3-6 more scrap bins --  blue complete


Progress
Plus Side quilt for Granny -- assembled, needs quilting, her birthday is next month so I really need to get this one finished. 
Tessellations Quilt -- needs binding finished
Spiderwebs quilt -- needs binding
Pattern testing for Karie Jewell -- one top complete and one half complete
Botanics Pendant Quilt -- needs quilting
Migration Quilt -- top completed
Double Star Quilt -- Waiting on the blocks to come in I am the Queen Bee in September -- I made 4 blocks so far and have received a few more 

There were plenty of other things that didn't get touched this quarter but here's hoping that next quarter will be more productive.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Migration quilt! Such awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a good quarter, very productive! I like your botanics pendant quilt, not unlike a houndstooth quilt I am finishing for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy bee! Well done on your Q3 finishes.

    ReplyDelete