Monday, July 17, 2017

Savings Challenge time





It's time to link back up with Val and join in on the savings challenge that I have been a part of for the last 4 years, 
Val's Quilting Studio
Per usual I will be saving my loose change and some bills for the next year with the hopes of a slush fund for fabric shopping and the excitement of something bigger after the year. This year I will be storing my bills under the watchful eye of Darth Vader. 
Image result for Darth vader candy box tin
My real goal is to beat my small total from this past year but I'm also hoping that my savings this year will go toward a quilt retreat next year or a fun trip somewhere. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Darth Vader will keep careful watch! I love your idea of saving for a retreat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Katie...how are you?? Were you able to save this year? I'm hoping you are doing well. :)

      Delete
  2. I think Darth will keep your savings well protected. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete