Thursday, July 6, 2017

Piggy Bank Challenge Results

Click the picture to read more!


Each July Val hosts a Piggy Bank Challenge -- I've been doing this challenge the last 3 years and usually I do pretty well. We have a year to see what kind of savings we can generate from change or loose bills and then decide on what our splurge item will be and then we start the challenge over for another year. 

This year I managed to save $338.50 -- That's not nearly as good as my savings in the previous years but I have dipped into it a few times recently. 

My husband and I got a new to us 2000 4 Runner and we have been making some upgrades to it. 
Image result for 2000 4runner limited
I also bought a FQ Bundle of Tula Pink's new line Spirit Animal that a friend snagged for me on an instagram sale. 
Image result for tula pink spirit animal line
I also got a layer cake of Sunprint 2017
Sun Print 2017 Bundles
And I pulled money out already to order her new line diving board, that is coming out soon.
Image result for alison glass diving board

In non fabric purchases I am planning a small trip later in the summer and I am sure the funds will come in handy then. 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your PBC success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve Spirit Animal! Birds & otters, what's not to love? I wanna hear about the trip. We're due for dinner... or breakfast again. Maybe Chang Thai? It was yummy. I'm looking forward to talking to you about you (not me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie...congrats on your big purchase...but oh do I love all the bright fabrics you chose!! That Sun Print is gorgeous! ENJOY!!! And thanks for being a part of the Piggy Bank Challenge!! V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to go with your savings! Your fabrics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great savings and I love the fabrics you chose, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete