Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Alison Glass Trunk Show

Teri and I went to see Alison Glass do a trunk show last week in Blacksburg, VA at a great shop called New River Fiber Company. They have some great fabrics -- Alison glass, Cotton & Steel, Denyse Schmidt, Art Gallery.

That's how you know you have either a crazy or dedicated friend call her up a few days ahead of time and say --hey want to travel an hour and a half away to go to a trunk show and then drive back across the mountains in the dark, and they agree to it. 

We got to see and pet lots of great quilts and learn some about the process of how Alison came into designing fabrics and some awesome patterns. I took lots of photos so enjoy and let me just say there is lots of AMAZINGNESS that is coming up in the near future that I'm not able to share. 
Mr Pink got in on the action and even took a photo with Alison. 
He also loved up on some Fabulous quilting by Angela Walters.
and I may have added a pattern and some more fabrics to my continually growing fabric hoard, including Tessellation and some Cotton and Steel.  

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I just discovered that my blog subscriptions have recently started going into the spam folder, wha? This was a fun trip, even if it was way too short, LOL!

    ReplyDelete