First up is Day at the Beach -- this was completed from scrap strips and squares to make a mock version of the Jelly Roll Race 2.
I worked more on my FMQ swirls on this one and I am generally quite happy with the outcome.
The second finish is Allison's Triangles -- this one was mostly created from stash fabrics but I did buy a few things to make sure that I had enough variety in my triangles and to make the over 500 triangles that it took. It measures 60 by 75 and uses about 10 yards of fabrics.
because of all the busy on the front I went with simple loopy FMQ except where I quilted her name into it.
I can't wait to give it to her on her next birthday. My nieces always get their quilts close to their birthday nearest to their graduations and her's is next year so I'm ahead of the game.
I hope everyone had a great finish up for May -- I'll be writing about my fabriholics Fail for the month soon.