Friday, July 5, 2013

Lots going on over here

I'm participating in several things currently here in blog land 

One of those fun things is the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop being hosted by plum and june   The lovely ladies that are participating this week are below -- be sure to check them out there are quite a few great ones that I've been following for a while and a few new ones that I was glad to add to my bloglovin list. My posting will be going up in 2 weeks. 
Friday, July 5
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher

I am also participating in the It's a Sister Thing Swap from Michelle over at quilts from my crayon box. I got a great partner and can't wait to get started on her items soon. 
Quilts From My Crayon Box

I've been able to get some progress on the UFO pile in my quilt room yesterday and here's some updates. Little fish is completed and needs me to find a backing in prep for sandwiching and quilting. These are all leftover blocks from a class that I took a few years ago that I had stashed away. 
 
Block of the week has been completed -- block of the month is waiting
Baby clothes Sampler is ready for quilting -- I did add a boarder but forgot to take a picture (man I gotta work on that one more). 
Limeaid is ready for quilting -- forgot to take a picture after I pinned it last night 
So glad it's the weekend -- hopefully I will have a finished project (or 2) by Monday. 

Happy Quilting everyone 
Be sure to enter the traveling stash giveaway posted here deadline to enter is 7/9.

2 comments:

  1. love the looks of the strip quilt! now I think I'd like to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Katie! Great blocks and great projects. You sure are busy.

    ReplyDelete