Sunday, March 1, 2015

Am I Sewing or Stashing -- FEB

The Big Guild Yard Sale happened this month and I successfully purged out ---- yards of fabric, --- scrap-booking supplies, --- beads and jewelry supplies. 

Well that was going to be the good news -- but our guild meeting and yard sale got canceled due to weather. I did purge out about 2 yards sending gifts to people so that's something. I also did manage to sell a little bit of fabric about another 2 yards worth. (4 yards out) 

This month I bought 
about 10 yards
AFR-13501-184 CHARCOAL by Carolyn Friedlander from Architextures, Robert Kaufman Fabrics, Dec 2012
1 yard 

This month I made or pulled fabric for or completed
  • Alyce's Sew Together Bag (about 2 yards) 
  • Kitten Mini Quilt (about a yard) 
  • Tula Pink Mini Quilt (about 2 yards) -- cant wait to show you guys it's awesome. 
  • Studio Ghibli swap item (about 3 yards)
  • Bee Blocks (about half a yard) 
  • Rainbow Mini (about 1.5 yards) 
OK so that's 14 yards out and 11 yards in -- at least I'm 3 yards to the positive and that brings my yearly total so far to -11 yards -- man I was really hoping for a higher number this month but I know that the guild will reschedule the sale probably for April and that will be a great help. Since things are bundled up perhaps I will get my tail in gear and list them on one of the Facebook groups. 

1 comment: