Well that was going to be the good news -- but our guild meeting and yard sale got canceled due to weather. I did purge out about 2 yards sending gifts to people so that's something. I also did manage to sell a little bit of fabric about another 2 yards worth. (4 yards out)
This month I bought
This month I made or pulled fabric for or completed
- Alyce's Sew Together Bag (about 2 yards)
- Kitten Mini Quilt (about a yard)
- Tula Pink Mini Quilt (about 2 yards) -- cant wait to show you guys it's awesome.
- Studio Ghibli swap item (about 3 yards)
- Bee Blocks (about half a yard)
- Rainbow Mini (about 1.5 yards)
OK so that's 14 yards out and 11 yards in -- at least I'm 3 yards to the positive and that brings my yearly total so far to -11 yards -- man I was really hoping for a higher number this month but I know that the guild will reschedule the sale probably for April and that will be a great help. Since things are bundled up perhaps I will get my tail in gear and list them on one of the Facebook groups.