Thursday, March 6, 2014

Quilts of Valor

An awesome opportunity to do good.

Kevin the Quilter has announced a fun challenge -- making blocks for quilts that will be made into Quilts of Valor projects and they are simple, quick and you can even win prizes. Hows about $100 to Mossouri Quilt Company -- pretty good prize right. All the details are on Kevin's blog.

Pull out those RED, White, Blues and golds and whip up some blocks. Here's my fabric pull from my stash to start whipping some up. (Apparently my stash is sorely lacking in the red department)
Some of these might not be quite right and I'm going to review them more closely before I get started -- with a personal challenge of 15 blocks. 

Who all's with me?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your contribution to our Quilt of Valor efforts! Together, we are gonna cover so many veterans! Thanks again for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete