This past weekend -- national quilting day was spent mostly at the wedding of by beautiful niece Brittney and new nephew Cass. It was so lovely and they are a great couple -- wishing them many years of happiness.
But about the quilting --- My biggest project right now is the Gypsy Wife Quilt. I was intending to make this a year long project with the quilt along group and just work through it. However, I've kind of become obsessed with it and in seeing how the little things come together when I can work in short spurts, and that is all I have worked on in the last week and a half. I am one focus block away from finishing all the components of the quilt.
I am needing to finish a few things this week and weekend and hopefully I will be able to step away from the Gypsy Wife in order to do them.
- Make a few more valor blocks and send them off to Kevin
- mail off my Kate Spain Charms -- they are cut and in the envelope I seriously don't know what my hold up is
- select a winner and mail off the Traveling Stash box that ends tomorrow -- still time to enter
- Make a gift item for our guild speaker this month (Due 3/25)
- finish up my star along top and work on getting it completed (due 4/2)
- write postings for my link ups coming next week -- guess who's not doing well on the fabric fast?
- make the last block for the gypsy wife
Seriously where is March going? In another 2 weeks it will be April and so far I only have 2 finishes this month.
Hope this post finds everyone well and there is lots of happy quilting going on.