Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anniversary posting

It's been a year of blogging and I have managed to keep all my goals I set forward with and for that I am appreciative to my readers. I hope in the next year blogging (and blog reading) will continue to drive me forward in my creative endeavors and maintain my goals as another year is winding down. My next post will be post 90 --- (actual postings not including traveling stash postings) and that is much further than I though I would reach in this last short year.

As I enter this 2nd year of blogging I hope to accomplish a few more things .....
  1. post more regularly --- at least 2 or 3 times per week
  2. complete 25 projects this year
  3. purge a great deal of the stash
  4. try more items from Pinterest
  5. continue to promote the art of quilting and get involved with more events
I am sure that there are plenty more but for now I will just thank you all again for sticking with me this year.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first anniversay! It does go fast doesn't it? I am sure the 2nd year will be full of wonderful adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy anniversary. I too know that your sophomore year will be even more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed your blog and have been the recipient of two traveling stash boxes filled with goodies. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete