The month started out with an awesome girls weekend, where I got 4 quilt tops and a mini quilt put together. Most of these were already in blocks at the start of the long weekend but it felt good to come back with tops instead of pieces.
Not much else to report this month -- After Labor Day holiday with my girlfriends, my time back to my sewing machine was limited for a few weeks because of a change in my husband's schedule and a sickness that a coworker brought to me.
I did finish my mini for the Houston Guild Swap.
Toward the end of the month, I managed to get my Bee blocks finished for Kathleen and Dianna. How fun are Cathleene's Filmstrip blocks and those winged square blocks turned out great.
I worked on Maryanne's traveling quilt, adding the braided part to the right side made from half hexagons cut on my accuquilt. This group has one more round and then mine will return home probably in time for my birthday.
I didn't really get much else done this month except a few extra blocks that will be going in my double star quilt once my hive mates send the rest in.
Things start to slow down for me once the weather turns cool and hopefully my schedule will get back to normal and much more sewing can happen. I'm really hoping for time on the longarm soon so that I will be able to finish up some of the charity tops that I have been making all year.