Tuesday, May 2, 2017

100 days in

At the beginning of the new year I linked up with Jen for the 100 days challenge. 

The point of this is to link up 3 goals that we have for ourselves that are short term or things that we need to put more focus on for the next little while. 

When I did my initial goals I said I wanted to ... 
  1. keep up with the ongoing challenges (bee blocks, monthly UFO goals, APQ Challenge, swaps, ect)
  2. have 5 completions in 100 days 
  3. Re-home my scrapbook supplies  
So, how did things turn out? 

I'm elated to report that all three of these goals have been accomplished. 
Image result for excited
I've been doing well with all my goals and working on several projects that have been around for a while to move these toward completion later this year. I've finished several things already and have some more that are close -- which will be tackled at the upcoming quilt retreat. 

 The biggest of these is the last one and the thing i am most excited about. I am going to be traveling through Asheville in another few days and on my way to quilt retreat, and I have found a new home for the stamping and scrapbook supplies and i know that they will be utilized. I am also glad for the space that this will free up in my sewing room because the boxes have been a constant reminder for the last several years of needing to purge -- not only the items but the drama that is now associated with that hobby for me. 
Image result for packing craft supplies
I love doing this challenge each year and it's always surprising to see what can be accomplished in 100 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment