Per usual, I'm linking up with Adrianne over on the windy side to maybe promote getting some of these UFO's completed. As I am looking forward to the 4th quarter and end of 2015, it's time to ask once again --
What do I hope to accomplish this quarter?
I'm going to break it down into things I must finish, things I want to finish and things I probably won't finish (most of these haven't been started).
Things I must Finish......
- Swap with Mallory (10/15)
- Secret Sister Swap Items (10/15)
- 16 One Hour Baskets / fabric buckets (10/15)
- Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt (11/2)
- Commission t-shirt quilt (11/15)
- Accuquilt mini #2 (12/1)
- bee blocks (monthly through December)
Things I want to finish .......
- Accuquilt Mini #1 -- ready for quilting
- kaleidoscope quilt -- ready for assembly
- Scrappy Trip along quilt -- ready for assembly
- Tula Pink Sampler quilt -- 15 of 70 blocks made
- Kate Spain Jewel Box Quilt -- ready for quilting
- Tessellations Quilt -- half the blocks are made
- Seat cover or car quilt for Honda (not started)
- Charity Quilt from orphan blocks
Things I probably won't finish...(but they are on the list)
- Scrappy Cross Roads Quilt (blocks will be received in September and October)
- Moda Modern Building blocks -- 1/3 of the blocks are made
- Rush Hour Quilt -- needs quilting
- Triad 86 quilt for Hubby (not started)
- Swoon with Rock N Romance (not started)
- Lucky 21 (not started)
- Pixelated Heart of Cotton and Steele (not started)
- Bom Quilt from Sew Original -- class till November
- Churn dash sampler (not started)
- Pluses quilt (not started)
- Mountain's Majesty quilt (not started)
- sewing machine pouch (not started)
27 Goals and only 3 months -- good thing I am going to Stash Bash in October and will be taking a week off in December.