Monday, October 5, 2015

3rd quarter progress

It's that time again -- I'm linking up with Adrianne over on the windy side to see what progress I made with my 3rd quarter goals. My commitment to the car group and general lack of energy is really putting a damper on getting much done in the quilting realm. 


Goals I completed 
  • vintage mini quilt top -- completed and ready to hang 


  • Pouch swap for the guild -- completed and gifted
  • Complete the Medallion Quilt -- Complete (waiting on the weather for better photos)
  • Rainbow tumbler quilt -- got all my scrappy squares cut but decided to pass these blocks along for charity quilts -- gifted the blocks to a charity quilter. 

Goals I Kept up with or made progress on 
  • keep up with making bee blocks and make a few more kaleidoscope blocks for my quilt. -- I'm ready to put this one together. I only have a few more Bee Blocks to make to finish out the year. 
  • Accuquilt Block Mini -- I finished the top and it's basted
  • Katie Spain Jewel Box Quilt -- Basted and ready for quilting
  • Tula Pink's City Sampler -- this has been started and I hope to have all the blocks made by stash bash for assembly -- currently I have 15 blocks of 70 made
  • Commission t-shirt quilt for a coworker -- due November -- Top is completed and basted 
Goals I did nothing with 
  • Make more of the 1 Hour Baskets / fabric buckets -- I've got 20 to make 
  • Complete my Scrappy Trip Along Quilt -- still a pile of blocks 

  • Complete Moda Modern Building Blocks -- I've kinda stopped working on this one, no real reason. 
  • Quilt Rush Hour -- no progress -- still waiting on quilting
  • Swoon Quilt with Rock N Romance -- 
  • Lucky 21 -- 

  • Pixelated Heart with Cotton and Steele mini charm pack
  • Tessellations 

  • Quilted Seat Covers or a car quilt for my new 1994 Civic
  • Work on the Triad 86 quilt for my husband -- not started

Out of my 20 Goals, I was able to complete 5 of them, made progress on 5 others and didn't touch 10 of them. 

1 comment: