Friday, November 14, 2014

What's on Tap for this weekend

I'm helping a good friend of mine by house sitting for a few days which means I will be in her sewing space and not my own -- but that's good with me cause her space rocks too. I will have two large fur baby helpers in the form of her lovely Belgian Malinois that I am sure are going to make sure that the quilting is done between chest scratches. 

So what do I need to accomplish to stay on track of my goals? 

I've got the Grandma's Clothes quilts ready for assembly and then they will be basted this weekend. 
My oldest UFO -- the Bible Studies Blocks is ready for sashing and i even have the pieces cut so assembly should go quickly. 
I need to make something for the guild holiday swap -- I'm thinking table runner or wall hanging but I have lots of ideas forming from inspiration I got off Pinterest
What a beautiful design! This pin leads to a blog with a link to the free paper pieced pattern by Shape Moth. The color combinations are endless with thousands of fabrics to choose from at the fabric Shack at http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi Repinned: 3x6bluehex via playcrafts
If I have time I will be starting my Disney Swap Mini as well as a commission baby quilt. 

Looks like a busy weekend for sure -- stay warm everybody, it's supposed to be a cold one here. 

I am so not ready for winter. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've made good progress so far and no I'm not ready for winter either. In fact I'm NEVER ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete