Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Custom

My holiday quilts are moving right along and now it's all about Thanksgiving.
fabric pull
I used the new book from the Missouri Star Company and went with the split nine patch pattern that included sashing. I like how quickly these blocks went together and showcased some of the larger prints and colors in the fabrics.
here's the completed top
I fought with this one to get it quilted and think that I may have gotten a batch of bag needles. 
Now it's all quilted up and ready to go.
And the scrappy back 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Fall fabrics and look great in this pattern - I have this one marked to do, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for fall. Don't cha just love when a quilt comes together quickly? Too bad you had bad needles - frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it really turned out great. I love the more modern pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete