The next event that I have scheduled is coming up in 2 weeks and so far this is the last one of the year for me -- I've been kinda slack about finding more shows esp after the poor results of the last few. I'm hoping for at least a few sales at this next one -- its' being hosted by the girl scouts in Colfax, NC.
As with the approaching deadline it's time to see what I can put together in a short amount of time and still meet all my other obligations. So onto the goals ---
- Finish up all in progress crochet critters
- finish up at least the tops of some WIP quilts -- thinking about showing some unfinished projects that could be customized
- make up some pouches or drawstring bags (maybe 10)
- make some ornaments
- Make more user friendly price tags
So what does the WIP list look like right now?
5 Quilts, a gift item, blocks in progress and an Ornament for the guild holiday meeting (that I forgot to add).
- Star Wars and Little fish only need quilting and binding.
- Unwind is a completed top but needs to be finished by the guild meeting 10/26
- Swoon is a nearly completed top and only needs one part cut before being ready for boarders
- Lazy Sunday is still a pile of blocks (a few need to be finished) and then it will quickly become an unfinished top
- Block of the week is winding down but I am 4 behind and block of the month is meeting tonight so I will be getting 1 or 2 blocks due 12/03
There is much quilting to be done and luckily I am off work Monday so that's hopefully going to be a productive one for me. Happy quilting everyone.