As usual I started the month by making up my bee blocks (-1 yards). This is the last month for the Stash Bee group and Bev asked for Quatrefoil blocks.
I had several quilt tops in the works and needed to make backs and get them basted in preparation for the Thanksgiving break and the days of vacation that I am taking in the beginning of December. Not that I got any of that happened -- maybe fabric pull will happen later this month and the basting and quilting can happen in January.
My totals in November were no yards added, 1 yards removed, total for the month 1 yards used. That brings the yearly total to 146 yards used this year so far. I had hoped to surpass that 150 goal and maybe hit 200 yards to start into 2016.