Wednesday, November 8, 2017

October Update

October went by in a flash it seems

the bee blocks included 
I partisipated in get your quilty wishes granted on instagram and mailed out many packages of scraps and fabrics but I also made some blocks including this great flower block by Unicor Hears for a very special young lady. 
In turn I asked if anyone would like to make churn dash blocks for me with a color pallet and no size limitations, so far I have received blocks from all over the us and some from New Zealand from my gal Rebecca. 
I had 2 quilt completions last month  -- my Tessellations quilt 
and my Triple Bee Spiderwebs quilt 
Both were finally blogged about earlier today. 

I hope October was kind to everyone and I know the rest of the year is going to zoom by. I'm happy to report that most of my bee commitments for November are already complete so that's something and 2 of the groups have a December block but we've already been given the details for the blocks so here's to a productive end of 2017. 

1 comment:

  1. To use it, place your carbon sheet face down (coloured side down) onto your fabric, place your embroidery pattern (face up) on top, and trace your design using a hard pencil, pen, or tool. You can carefully lift up the carbon paper to see if it's transferring well, or if you need to press harder embroidery digitizing services.

    ReplyDelete