Vicki @ http://aquiltersmission.
RobinSue @ robinsuequilts.blogspot.com
Elise Lea @ http://loveleadesigns.
Elizabeth @ http://www.intheboondocks.
Jenny @ http://notetofollowsew.
Lorna @ http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com
Sonia @ fabricandflowersuk.blogspot.
Emily @ www.drkornea.blogspot.com
EM @ SEWING BY MOONLIGHT
This weekend I will be doing a sew in with my guild on Sunday and that should be a lot of fun, once I decide what I am actually going to take and work on. Perhaps that paper piece that has been waiting in the wings to finish FMQ or making quilt sandwiches for the various projects in my bin. I like taking these to the sew ins because of the elevated tables -- better for the back.
Current projects include
- Jim's Quilt (like to finish by 8/16)
- Guild Mug Rug Swap (August 27)
- Sister Thing Swap item (Mail by August 30)
- Designer showcase (sandwich and quilt)
- City Scape (finish quilting)
- Star Wars Shirts (quilting)
- Baby Clothes Sampler (binding)
- Little fish (sandwich and quilt)
- Charity Quilt (sandwich and quilt)
- Block of the Week Block (1 block)
My sewing room is starting to come together and with the addition of the new machine I am very much looking forward to my time in there, bonus is it's supposed to rain this weekend so that means more time to quilt.